Access Whistle for Cloudbeds from a mobile device.
- Download the Whistle for Cloudbeds App to your mobile device
- Click here for more information on Whistle's Mobile App - Available for Download
- Search and Open the Whistle for Cloudbeds on your mobile device
- Click the Email Field and enter user email information
- Click the Password Field and enter user password information
- Click Log in
- Click the Blank Field before "whistle.cloudbeds.com" to enter Team Name
- Click here for more information on your Whistle Team Name
- Click Sign In - you will then have access to your Whistle Homepage, Guest Chat
If it’s your first time logging into Whistle - access from the Desktop.
- User accounts can only be created in the Desktop version of Whistle.
If you cannot access your account after going through the ‘Forgot Password’ process this may mean that you are trying to access your account too early.
- You are provided access to your account after your Whistle Launch Training date.