Manage your platform link shortening domain.
Add a custom domain for links sent to guests through Whistle.
- If the service is enabled, a guest receives links from Whistle with your custom domain
- If the service is disabled, Whistle will automatically shorten your link with a Whistle domain
Step 1: Enable Service
1. Go to the Company tab inside Whistle
2. Select the Messaging Services section
3. Flip the switch next to the Link Shortening banner
Step 2: Add Custom Domain
4. In the Link Shortening section, click Edit Settings
6. Click Update